Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Much Needed Break!

Well the Lord has it all figured out...the couple of problems which were preventing me from making a cook book to sell for Australia have been totally worked out! The Lord is so good...He always makes a way when it seems impossible! Why do I ever doubt Him? Soooo this week I will be collecting some recipes from family and friends to put this book together and get it sent off to be made. Hopefully in about four weeks I will be getting 200 copies which I will start selling! If you want to pre-order one that will be available too! More to come on this fundraiser.

Well this past week for me was spring break and this upcoming week is like another spring break since I am off from work. I have definately needed this last week and upcoming week to get some things done! I hope this next week will be a little more relaxing but I do love using this extra time to spend time with sweet freinds and family. Two of my bestest friends have been home from college this week and I got to spend some wonderful time with them both. Also, I got to go to Chicago and back in one day! It was an adventure for sure and so exciting to see such a HUGE city! We got furniture for Phillip and Shelly's new house from Ikea (which is a crazy place in itself) and tried to find a prom dress for KP with no sucess :( But I got to spend sweet time with my adopted mom Kelli and with KP in the windy city! Here are some pictures from my week....

Les and me down at the loop...saw this random spiderman hanging from a building...

Went for a hike at Castlewood Park with Julie...


Then off to Chicago...
I was blown away by the stores!!! Like 13 floors of Macys?!?! Insanity.
My adopted mom and me :)

She took us to this awesome pizza place...I hate cheese but I did try it and the crust was delicous!
So fun!


Last stop: Ikea! Wish you were with us Shelly...hope you love it all though!

This place is CRAZY!

2 comments:

  1. hey courtney, wish I could have been there too. that pizza sounds really good right now! and can't wait for you to come over and see the furniture all put together...someday! he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. courtney, love the bangs!! you look beautiful. :) jealous to see all you guys at Ikea... still wanting to get to one of those! I want a cookbook. So this is me preordering :) tell me how and when to pay! hope you are doing great girl and so excited to keep up with you on your blog! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete